GST has been implemented all over India with effect from 1st July, 2017. Under the new GST regime, nearly 2 crores businesses in India have obtained GST registration. All businesses having GST registration are required to file GST returns.
- Turnover: Turnover of goods and services crossing Rs.20 Lakhs
- E-commerce operators: Such as Flipkart, Snapdeal Etc..
- Non Resident entities: Any Non-resident person or company supplying goods or services irrespective of turnover
- Inter-state supplies: Anyone supplying goods or services to another state, need to apply for GST regardlessof turnover. Even online service provider serving customers in another State will instantly attract GST registration.
- Vendors through Ecommerce portals: Persons who supplies goods through E-commerce sites.
- Services from outside India: Any person providing services out of India need to register GST with irrespective of turnover.